Monday 19 August 2013

Status Report

Hello out there. I'm sorry this blog has been somewhat neglected of late. I would like to offer some interesting and impressive excuse, but the honest truth is that I've been struggling for things to write about.

Part of the problem has been my 'one project at a time' philosophy. It served me pretty well in getting my Chaos Dwarfs up and running, but my latest project isn't actually wargame related, so the net result is that I haven't been doing a lot of painting, modelling or gaming. Following on from that, I haven't been thinking about it as much either. Usually, painting and gaming gets me thinking about things, which leads to blog post ideas. Or at very least some things I can photograph and show off.

But we may have turned the corner. My latest, non-wargaming project, is nearly at an end, which means back to painting and, hopefully, that will get the creative juices flowing again.

No comments:

Post a Comment